As it so happens
As it so happens,
I'm no great hero.
I'm nothing like the fearless men
everyone idolizes.
But i am brave,
for i admit that i'm human.
And i am brave enough,
to admit all my failings.
As it so happens,
I'm far from being a looker.
I'm no sexy Don Juan
all women swoon over.
But i am passionate,
for i love all i meet.
And i do love enough
to give when it matters.
As it so happens,
I'm no great talent.
I can't sing like Pavarotti
and gain all sorts of accolades.
But i do try,
for i sing my song for all.
And i believe music
should touch every souls
As it so happens,
I'm nobody in life.
I am not recognized on the streets
wherever it is i go.
But that is okay,
for me is who i am.
And i wish someone would love me just the way i am.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home